Please Read below the important conditions that apply to the use of Hazera Seeds Ltd. («Hazera») products.
The following terms and limitations are legally binding on any user of products (seeds and others) sold or otherwise provided by or on behalf of Hazera.
Acceptance & Change of Terms
Use of products of Hazera indicates your unconditioned acceptance of the entirety of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any term, do not use Hazera products. Hazera may revise these terms without notice and, for this reason, please access and read this page every time you visit our website. Use of this website after change to its terms indicates acceptance of the revised terms. The current version of these terms is from August 5 2014.
Limitations Applicable to Use of Products
Hazera seeds and varieties are used subject to the following terms and limitations:
Seeds’ moderate price reflects the following terms. By opening the seed package or using Hazera seeds you express your ACCEPTANCE of the entirety of these terms. If you don’t accept or understand any term, return the unopened package within 21 days of receipt thereof for full refund.
Hazera produced these seeds to meet its high standards. Yet, the performance of seed & variety depends on numerous factors (e.g. environment, crop management, storage, undetected defects) and is NOT ASSURED, hence seeds’ price forms a very small fraction of the potential yield-associated income to the user.
Seed storage is essential for preserving high seed quality, vigor, and viability for future use. Low temperature and low seed moisture (in open packages) are the two most effective means of maintaining seed quality in storage. Try to keep vegetable seeds in as low as 35% RH and as close to 10°C as you can and prevent from fluctuation.
All vegetable varieties bred by Hazera have been created using traditional breeding methods without the use of genetic modification techniques that lead to genetically modified organisms as defined in Directive 2001/18 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Communities on the deliberate release into the environment of genetically modified organisms.
You Agree That:
- All benefits, as ALL RISKS, associated with the use of the seeds are exclusively assumed by user/buyer. If commercial use is intended, user should obtain insurance against unsatisfactory results.
- Except as required to be printed on the seed package to meet seed law requirements (which printed data refer to the seeds at the time of their sale from Hazera and not necessarily thereafter and are merely statistical) and subject to tolerances established by law or practice, HAZERA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO ANY TECHNICAL ADVICE, FREEDOM OF SEEDS FROM SEED-BORNE DISEASES AND GMO AND INCLUDING AS REGARDS MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- USER’S/BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE RESULTING IN CONNECTION WITH HAZERA SEEDS IS LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SEEDS USED. IN NO EVENT WILL HAZERA OR ANY OF ITS AUTHORIZED SELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE UNDERLYING LEGAL THEORY.
- Complaints must be accompanied by the seed package and be reported to Hazera promptly to allow inspection of field, package & seeds. Failure to comply will prejudice all claims.
- Seeds may be used only to produce a single crop. Neither the reselling of seeds nor the saving or selling, for seed purposes, of any harvested product, is allowed.
- The alteration of seed and the use of seed, or causing/permitting the seed to be used, in breeding or for further propagation, reproduction of propagation material and/or in seed production, is strictly prohibited.
- The user of seed shall allow and/or shall secure anyone on behalf of Hazera direct access to its Business, in order that Hazera can carry out inspections to verify compliance with the aforesaid and in general with Hazera’s proprietary rights with respect to the seed and reproduction material. “Business” in this clause shall also mean greenhouses and administration facilities, whether of user or of third parties acting on behalf of user. User shall upon request also allow direct access to its administration.
- YOU MUST PROVIDE WRITTEN NOTICE OF THESE TERMS TO ANY SUBSEQUENT USER OF SEEDS IN YOUR POSSESSION AND/OR OF PLANTS GROWN THEREFROM, failing which you will be liable to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Hazera from and against any claim asserted by any such user.
- Other price & liability limits may be agreed in writing ONLY.
- Each of the above terms shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law.